Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Obsessions

My new obsessions...

So lately I have been wanting a little change and I'll tell you what:
This change is good :)
 
Now I decided that I am gonna go for a new look and that look is defined as: country chick, I mean I have the long blond hair and who needs tennis shoes when you could wear these sturdy things? So I'll ask one little thing, what do you think; should I or shouldn't I?



Now the next change needed to be done:


more walks with the dog when stress levels get a little high.The best time to do this is when the sun is getting ready to set in Idaho.



2 comments:

  1. I say:: heck yes, girlfriend! Get those boots and get them good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My #1 goal is to get these boots so one day I will definitely get those boots.

      Delete