Sunday, July 28, 2013

Unselfish Service

I watched this wonderful video today! It is a Mormon Message video titled Enduring Love (LDS Enduring Love Mormon Messages click for link)and it shows the true love that this older gentleman has for his wife. I guess it touched me because this man did all that he could to help his wife. It just makes me want to be like that! There are so many people here that show just by those simple acts of kindness that they truly love one another and there really isn't a reason to not be kind. We all have to live on this earth together anyways so why not make this journey a pleasant one! 

Alright, well my mother has been asking for pictures and so when I went on a little adventure yesterday I took some of the scenery. I don't have any pictures of me in any of them, unless you count my feet, but at least I took some pictures! 


Field behind the apartments


Fence by the freeway


Ditto


Parking lot of a church building (which was super smooth by the way) 


Some really pretty flowers by a dried up creek bed


And some random field. What you don't see is, to the left of this picture, the road leading up to the pretty temple. I'm gonna try to get a better picture of the temple another day when I have a bit more time. Either way that is the short summary of my adventure. Though the pictures may not depict it, it was a really pretty day yesterday. It felt great too! 

Now here is a great scripture I read the other day, enjoy:


"... I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day." (Alma 36:3). 

oh and by the way, watch the Mormon Message I mentioned, it really is a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment